Upon getting a visor helmet for the first time most children try to put it on their heads at all costs. They are, however, not always successful. Therefore let us mention some basic instructions:
- First open the visor on the helmet.
- Put the helmet on your head so that its edge will cover also your eyebrows.
- Use one hand to hold the helmet on your head and your other hand to push the visor down below your eyes.
- By pushing down the visor, the edges of the helmet have been pressed to your cheeks and the helmet cannot be taken off! The helmet now sits firmly on your head.
When you wish to take the helmet off, you must follow a reverse procedure:
- Use one hand to hold the helmet on your head and your other hand to push up the visor.
- Take off the helmet.
It is simple and your knights will certainly learn to do it soon.